INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Art. 13
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”)
- Contact Information of the Controller: Ostrovy s.r.o., Terronská 873/3, 160 00 Praha 6, IČ: 27232948, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”)
- Purposes of and the legal reason for the processing of personal data: The Controller collects and processes your personal data in the scope of: title, first name, surname, telephone number and e-mail addressfor the purposes of fulfilling the agreement between you and the Controller, under which the manager has undertaken to deliver tickets for cultural and leisure events ordered by you via an e-shop run by the Controller at www.metronomefestival.cz, and for the Controller to provide you with more detailed and up-to- date information on the cultural and leisure events for which you purchased the ticket. In the sense of the foregoing, the lawful reason for processing the data is fulfilment of the contract.
- By entering the venue where the cultural and leisure events will take place, you agree, without further notice, with the free use of your image or portrayal as part of any recorded image, footage or other materials of the event for commercial or promotional purposes in accordance with Section 84 of Act. C.89/2012 Sb. of The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), in the display of the entire event or its part organized by the Controller and/or his/her contractual partners. Consent to the use of your image or portrait in accordance with this provision is granted by you to the Controller and its contractors for an indefinite period, and you are entitled to withdraw that consent. Unless such a change is justified a substantial change of circumstances or another reasonable cause, you are liable to the Controller in accordance with Section 87(2) of the Civil Code for any damage caused to them through the withdrawal of your consent. The processing of personal data in the use of the visitors’ image records is governed by the information on the processing of personal data outlined in this document.
In addition, you acknowledge that audio and/or video recordings for press, radio, television or other kinds of coverage can be made at the venue where the cultural and leisure events are taking place. You acknowledge that your for such records, your consent is not required in accordance with Section 89 of the Civil Code, if such records are used in a reasonable manner and if such use is not inconsistent with your legitimate interests.
- Recipients or categories of recipients / other processors of personal data:
The Controller does not pass on your personal data to other recipients, so your personal data is not processed by any other processors. However, Tiketbox s.r.o. may have access to your personal data, with the registered office Františka Křižíka 1879/19, 390 01 Tábor, IN: 05817650, company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, File 25861. Tiketbox s.r.o. administers the system through which the online sale of tickets takes place.
- Duration of processing of personal data: The processing of personal data will last for the duration of the cultural and leisure event and will end no later than 12 months after the end of such an event.
- Your rights as data subjects: The data subject has the right to require access to his or her personal data from the Controller in the form of a listing of all processed personal data in relation to the individual processing purposes. The data subject is also entitled to request information about the processors who, by agreement with the Controller, process their personal data. In case the data subject believes that the Controller manages his or her personal data in violation of this document or legal regulations, he/she is entitled to request clarification and remedy of the issue. If the Controller processes inaccurate personal data of the data subject, the data subject is entitled to request its correction. The data subject has the right to the transfer of his or her personal data according to which he can obtain personally-identifiable information in a structured and machine-readable format either for himself/herself or for another personal data controller. The data subject is entitled to request the Controller to erase his or her personal data if such personal data cease to be necessary for the specified processing purposes, the data subject has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing of personal data, and there is no other reason for the processing, or where the data subject has objected to the use of his/her personal data and there are no overriding reasons for further processing. The data subject is entitled to request the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data if the data subject questions the accuracy of the processed personal data for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of the data being processed, or if the processing of personal data is claimed to be unlawful by the data subject and the Controller refuses to execute the deletion of personal data, or the Controller does not need the processing for the specified purposes, but the data subject requires it to identify, exercise or defend legal claims.The data subject is entitled to object to the processing of his or her personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party, if he/she also states the reasons regarding the particular situation, or object to profiling if it should occur.
In case of suspicion that the Controller processes personal data of the data subject in breach of legal regulations or this document or if the Controller fails to comply with any of the above-mentioned requirements of the data subject, the data subject is entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Office for Personal Data Protection (ww.uoou.cz).
- In the event that the Controller starts processing personal information provided by you for purposes other than those contained in this document, he/she will promptly inform you of that fact, including information on individual aspects of the processing, and if your consent is required for processing for that purpose, your prior consent will be requested before the processing starts. In the event that your consent is not granted, the Controller is not entitled to proceed with further processing of personal data unless there is another legal reason for the processing.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legislation on the protection of personal data